We, Monitas, have built online panel services in Japan and our global operation provides them to overseas market research companies.
Monitor track record
- Panel Size
(at the date of March 2017)
Monetization track record
We have continued to expand number of projects from domestic companies including overseas.
Monitas pre-registration items
We can extract demographics from our panels (This is a partial list. Please contact us if you need to know other pre-registration items)
- Train lines of nearest station_The metropolitan area (Tokyo and other three prefectures)
- Train lines of station_Kansai region (Osaka and other five prefectures)
- Employment status
- Company size_number of employees
- Company's capital fund
- Company's revenue
- Degree of decision making for purchasing office equipment/recruiting
- Past disease
- Family member's desease
- Types of Driver's license
- Number of vehicles owned
- Family car's manufacturer/brand
- Family car's model
- Degree of decision making for purchasing a Family car
- When do/did you buy a family car?
- House form
- Length of residence
- Age of the house
- Living space
- Builder of the house
- Housing equipment
- Gas contract
- Home-purchase plan
- Styles of housing under consideration
- Past renovation/extension and remodeling
- Where did you remodel?
- Renovation/extension and remodeling plans
- Where do you consider remodeling?
- Household size
- Household formation
Provide as panel
About Monitas MONITOR demand
Monitas MONITOR demand only provides panels and uses surveys created by clients.
If you need us to create surveys, please see here.
We can handle survey types below.
- Internet research
- Recruiting service
High-quality panel structuring, operation and management.
We build up a balanced panel attribution, excluding black list criteria and maintenance.
Who is on our black list?
We strictly exclude monitors below:
- Non-existent names(symbols, "aaa" and etc.), addresses
- Duplicate or unreal registrations
- Inconsistant or dishonest respondents
- Unreachable email addresses
- Other reasons that MONITAS evaluates as black list criteria
1. Recruitment and Management
We have mainly worked with multiple Web services and construct a panel that it is based on the population structure so that there is no bias in the attributes or characteristics of panelists.
2. How to Manage
- Operable Projects
We don't handle any project which is for sales promotion nor sample any survey which contrary to ethics and morality.
- Quality of Panel
We have managed our panel through the following ways:
- Excluding fraud respondents from a study which has set traps on. [twice a year]
- Confirming our panelists who don't respond any surveys for six months. [monthly]
- Monitoring panelists' answer constantly on our projects [at anytime]
- 180 days, the monitor confirmed no questionnaire [at anytime]
- Update of registration information
Our panelists can always update their own registered information.
We always give incentives to our panel through any survey.
We set the amount of incentives based on length of survey.
Our panelists can exchange their incentives to cash by bank transfer, gift certificates, or points on another Web services.
3. Aggressive Disclosure of Our Panel-related Information
We have published the panel basic information on the corporate site once a month.
4. Personal Information and Privacy Protection
We collect Personal Information of many consumers on a daily basis and take it for granted that we properly collect, use, manage the information. We adhere to ESOMAR's "International Code of Marketing and Social Research Practice" and the Japan Market Research Association's "Marketing Research Principles" with regard to the protection and security of private information. Please refer to the Personal Information Protection Act for more details.
- Company Name
Taikoen Bldg. 1-3-8 Shiba-koen, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0011 JAPAN Access map
【North American sales office】
2821 Chelsea Dr, Oakland, CA 94611, U.S.A.
- Exective Chaieman
- Takaharu Hirose
- President & CEO
- Hidenori Hayashi
- Director Division
- Jun Kodaira
- Outside Deirector
- Ichiro Kawanabe
- Eiji Watanabe
- Numeber of Employees
20 (Of July 2016)
- Business Content
- MONITOR Alliance operation
- Business model construction support by survey content
- Provide panels to Japanese company
- Global operation
- Provide panels to OVERSEAS company from JAPAN
- Marketing operation
- Online survey
- Content marketing survey
- Recluting survey
- Main Client
Advertising agency, Media, Consulting
Manufacture: Automobiles, Food, Beverage, Cosmetics, Household goods, Drug, Apparel, Consumer electronics, Others
Distribution, Finance, Communication, Restaurant, Leisure, Transportation, Welfare institute, Others
- Membership Of Proffessional
Japan Marketing Research Assosination(JMRA)
European Society for Opinion Marketing Research(ESOMAR)
Council of American Survey Reseach Organizations(CASRO)
- Affiliated Companies